Manila is a fantastic city that has been intensely growing over the years, not only in the interior design sector, but also in the world of fashion, architecture, and furniture design. That certainly leaves the city with plenty of life and energy to go around! However, in this list, we will present to you the most wonderful Manila Interior Designers That Will Leave you Breathless.
1. Andre Perez Architecture is committed to providing excellent architectural services and design. Their main goal is to provide the ideal output for the client as they want to.
2. Atelier Almario was created by Cynthia and Ivy Almario, the sisters have gained high praise from clients and the design community for their exquisite taste of elegance in their work.
3. Atelier Sacha Cotture is a swiss-Filipino studio, which has carved out a reputation for private villas including residences on private islands in the Philippines. Founded by Sacha Cotture, the studio’s portfolio is reflective of a European international style.
4. Chat Fores Design Studio was created by Chat Fores focusing on residential, commercial, and corporate interior design. This company has also collaborated with international design companies such as Casa Armani, Versace Home, Missoni Home, and Philippe Starck for Yoo for residential buildings in Manila.
5. CS Architecture is a full-service architecture, interior design, and consulting company. It was established in 1992 and it has offices in the Philippines, Redding, and Connecticut, providing design services for a wide range of corporate, commercial, educational, and residential projects in South East Asia and North America.
6. D3ID Design and Build is a one-stop design and construction company established in 2013. Their interior design projects are mostly modern and contemporary designs. This company’s design and construction services are offered in parts or packages giving the client the flexibility to manage their projects.
7. DGS Design Studio is a young and passionate Manila-based architecture and interior design group. Their studio was founded on the belief that through creative thinking and constant collaboration they would be able to deliver projects that meet every client’s expectations.
8. Dito, headed by Oliver Jundy P. Caldito, is a studio specialized in tropical modern and minimalist design, championing an approach that pays special attention to environmental impact.
9. FTA Design was established in 2006, a design studio comprised of equally dynamic designers, who all have an in-depth understanding of the different aspects of art and style. This company has translated its expertise in design concept project management into some of the Philippines’ most stylish homes, busiest restaurants and bars, sophisticated retail stores, innovative corporate lobbies, and luxurious hotels and villas.
10. Headroom was established in 2014 and it was built on the idea that architecture is transformative and good design can improve lives. Their experience through different types of projects made them create more successful projects.
11. Hurray Design was founded in 2009 and since then it has grown from a design-centred boutique to a parent brand of two companies. Their design process embodies collaboration and creativity between each client and the team. The philosophy “Design Made Happy” is at the core of their interior design service, which englobes both residential and commercial projects.
12. Jim Caumeron is defined by its minimalist approach to architecture and interior design.
13. MN Design Studio owns a small team of interior designers professionals lead by Mauro J. Nepomuceno Jr. Their team stands together on their shared mentality that “interior design is way beyond aesthetics – it’s science”.
14. Plataform 21 is an architecture and design studio based in Manila which was founded by Agatha Rodis and Philip Mendoza. Their style is characterized by the harmonization of space and volume.
15. PxP Design Workshop focus their work on residential architecture and interior design. The studio’s modern approach is best demonstrated in its minimalist design.
16. Reiton Renovation Experts specialize in interior design and fit-out renovation and construction. Their team helps the clients to build the home of their dream, from the complete interior design and architectural planning until the construction phase
17. Rock Robins Design Studio manages and constructs specified projects from the beginning until the end of the process. Their team has the knowledge, skills, and service to make every project a successful one. This design company focuses on the clients’ plan, creating a strategy that will lead to the final project.
18. Sim Ateliers is a full-service company founded by Luther Sim. This studio follows a style distinguished by a modern aesthetic. Sim Atelier’s projects balance light and space to create a timeless space.
19. Studio Libeskind is involved in designing and realizing a diverse array of urban, cultural, and commercial projects around the globe. This studio is a collaboration of architects and designers that believe that “architecture is a practice of optimism”.
20. Zparcs Architects is committed to realizing inspiring spaces for clients who value where they live, work, play, and learn. Their portfolio includes residential and commercial projects that range from master planning to renovations or to new constructions.
What did you think about this article on Manila Interior Designers That Will Leave you Breathless? Stay updated with the best news about trends, interior design tips, and furniture luxury brands, sign up for our Newsletter and receive it in your email – free of charges, the latest and the most exclusive content from Inspiration and Ideas. Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin!